1. Data we collect about you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile and use the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
2. How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- supplying services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- keeping our website secure and preventing fraud.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
3. Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We will not disclose or sell personal information to third parties for marketing without your explicit consent.
4. Legal basis for processing the information we collect in European Economic Area (EEA)
The lawful basis we use for collecting and processing your information in Europe (as required by current legislation) are as follows:
- where it is necessary for entering into or performing a contract with you;
- where we have a legitimate interest to do so, provided your rights do not override those interests;
- where you have consented to its uses;
- where required to comply with our legal obligations.
5. Data retention and deletion
We will always delete data that is no longer required by a relevant law or jurisdiction in which we operate.
6. How we protect your data
We take the safeguarding of your information very seriously, and take a number of steps to ensure it stays secure:
- communication over the Internet between you and our servers is encrypted using strong asymmetric encryption, this makes it unreadable to anyone who might be listening in;
- we update and patch our servers in a timely manner;
- we run a responsible disclosure and bug bounty program to identify any security issues in our services;
- our technical security team proactively monitors for abnormal and malicious activity in our servers and services;
- when information you’ve given us is not in active use, it is encrypted at rest, this means it’s unreadable from server hard-drives without the decryption secret.
7. Your rights
Subject to applicable laws, you may have the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, contact us.
Under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to:
- provide you with further details on the use we make of your information;
- provide you with a copy of the information that you have provided to us;
- update any inaccurate, incorrect, or out of date personal information we hold;
- delete any personal information that is no longer necessary, or no longer subject to a legal obligation to which we are subject to;
- where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent so that we stop that particular processing.
We use small files (known as cookies) to distinguish you from other users, see how you use our site and products while providing you with the best experience.
If you feel that we have not addressed your questions or concerns adequately, or you believe that your data protection or privacy rights have been infringed, you can complain to any supervisory authority or other public body with responsibility for enforcing privacy laws. In the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can see their contact details via the ICO website.